Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 5- Professional Review

The review I decided to do was of a short video blog called 'HowStuffWorks.' This blog website allows for inventors to post 'how to' videos and demo clips. I viewed
Invention Of the NEW Credit Card

This short video really allowed me to see how I can improve my 'electronic card.' I am now thinking that having a physical card over attaching the card to someones phone might be safer, however for the intentions of this project I will continue with the same idea that a cell phone is safe.
This video showed me that I am on the right path with having multiple passwords to entire and use any one account, this can prove to be very secure as long as the right coding system is used to monitor the codes of the accounts. What I mean is that each cell phone company will need to link into one coding system so that each account is interchangeable and managed on a more convent level.

No comments:

Post a Comment